Selling Skills Summit
July 18-19, 2019
Renaissance Atlanta Airport Gateway Hotel
Selling Skills Summit: S3 is a unique two-day sales training and best practices event designed specifically for payroll service bureau owners, sales managers and salespeople. Apex HCM recognized that most service bureau operators do not come from a sales background. Hence, the Selling Skills Summit helps service bureau operators with the strategies, tactics, and managerial skills needed to accelerate sales and revenue generation for their company.
S3 offers attendees two tracks of educational content. One track oriented for the sales manager/owner operator. This track covers topics including sales strategies, hiring, training, compensation and motivation.
The other track focuses on content designed specifically for the sales person. Topics include: how to prospect, discovery process, managing the sales cycle, conducting effective demos, and how to close the sale.
S3 is a roll-up your sleeves training event held a convenient 90 second tram ride from Hartsfield Jackson airport in Atlanta. S3 will provide the practical skills and knowledge you need to dramatically improve Sales for your company.
Thursday, July 18, 2019
General Session – 1:00pm – 3:00pm
Breakout training sessions and roundtable discussions 3:30pm – 5:30pm
Cocktails and Dinner 6:30pm – 9:00pm
Friday, July 19, 2019
Keynote Speaker – 9:00am – 10:00am
General Session 10:00am – noon
Breakout training sessions 1:00pm – 4:00pm
Stay tuned for more agenda details and specific session topics.
Selling Skills Summit: S3 2019 will be held at the Marriott Gateway Renaissance hotel at Hartsfield Jackson Airport, Atlanta GA. A 90 second tram ride directly from the airport to the hotel eliminates the need for any ground transportation. If you travel to Atlanta from eastern or central time zone you should be able to secure a morning flight into Atlanta and arrive for the 1:00pm start; hence, eliminated the need for a pre-event hotel night.
The Gateway Renaissance is a new hotel, opened in 2017 and received extremely high ratings from S3 attendees in 2018. Apex HCM secured a discounted room rate for our S3 attendees. To book the S3 discount rate please use this link.
Last year, our inaugural S3, attendees reported the huge value they gained from meeting new colleagues and developing relationships. While it may be tough to quantify a dollar value on a network of colleagues, the benefit of having your own payroll sales professionals community to help with problems or brainstorming an idea is invaluable.
Apex designed S3 intentionally to be a roll-up your sleeves training event. No big party events or nights out on the town. But, that doesn’t mean you won’t enjoy reconnecting with fellow Apex friends people you’ve met from past Apex conference and other payroll industry events. Plus, there is a hotel lobby bar so social activity will occur!
Reasons To Attend
Attending the Selling Skills Summit is truly a direct investment into accelerating the effectiveness of your sales efforts. Whether you are a salesperson, a sales manager, or an owner, you will return to your office more knowledgeable, productive, and ready to produce more sales.
- Product Demo Training – sessions focused not on how to use Apex HCM products but how best to demonstrate the key functionality and features to clients.
- Sales Best Practices – if sales is not your primary business background, learning the key best practices to prospecting, conducting sales meeting, managing the funnel and closing sales are critical to your success.
- Discover New Revenue – many payroll operators and salespeople are unaware of the many ancillary revenue streams possible through the Apex HCM platform. This can become immediate revenue opportunities from your existing clients and ways to sign new client to more lucrative contracts.
- Networking – meet people in your same job from different companies across the country and establish new collegial relationships you can leverage for help and ideas throughout the year. Rest assure the problems you face are common with other attendees. Broaden your professional network to help you solve those problems.
- Workshop Discussions – many sessions based on open conversations between payroll service bureaus discussing their sales issues and ideas.